Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Restircted life

Another long weekend is coming. To my amazement and my bad health conditions I have to stay at home without having any chance of going on a long photo journey. Long distance traveling, trekking and hiking for few months is a no no for me so here I’am wondering what to do on this weekend. Maybe I can work on some of my pics taken before at home or go for a movie with my girl or watch some at home. What ever it is I can’t enjoy them very much coz it’s hard for me to stay in one posture for long. Office is a tough place too for me these days because of the back pain. Every few minutes I get up and walk about for a while and come back to ease it. So cheerio I’am just about to do that now.

Here is a pick I took few months back while I was in Knuckles range. View full , enjoy and comment coz I wanna improve. U know what I mean.





3 comments:

Lady divine said...

u've got some major talent in ur photograph there.. unfortunately I don't knw much abt it but enjoy lookin at wat others do.... this looks simply awesome..:)

Feather man said...

Ah Glad you dropped by to comment on my pic Lady divine.

Lady divine said...

ur welcome..it was my pleasure..:) honestly..:)