Friday, October 13, 2006

Audits and drivers.

Well I'am pretty board now. There was an audit meeting today morning and it went till 12 noon so I didnt get to do much of usual work.

Audits are good. It gives me a clear idea how my area is running and how my people are performing. Well I do have to evaluate them and give them promotions at the end of the year so I should know if they really up to the standard. Some guys hate audits but I dont. If there is some thing wrong its wrong. Who got it wrong is not the problem. It has to be solved. When there are problems and if some one is hating the audits I think they are equal to the Sri Lankan drivers. If you have exceeded the speed limit and why blame the cops for writing a ticket?? is'nt it funny?

Well let me share some fun that I saw in my email today.





3 comments:

Lady divine said...

im totally with u on that one... i like the idea of audits coz when someone else goes thru everything, they tend to dig and dig deeper and find out problems and mistakes and all that which my never be unearthed otherwise...and then it's time to make plans and implement them to rectify such problem situations... what many ppl look forward to is the financials mainly... in a way it's a pain to go thru everything from the beginning of the yr till the end. but it's worth it.. and i happen to read the same e-mail too...got it abt 3 days bk i think..:)

Feather man said...

Well honestly let me tell the truth. I'am about one week late checking my junk mail. I have over 150 junk mails to read at the moment and I do it when ever I get a break. phew!! But if you have any send them up to farcry77@gmail.com

Lady divine said...

sure thing....will do..:)