Monday, October 09, 2006



I’am feeling kind of board right now. The office was busy as usual in the morning and managed to finish some stuff in a lightning speed. (Me flash?)
Nothing much to say about the weekend too coz it was filled with small small happenings which I don’t think is not fair enough to share and make u board. Oh I watched ‘Snake on the plane’ (piece of crap filled with stunning yet impossible sequences. Some snakes feeling horny and trying to fuck the passengers up!! )

Check out another pic from my collection. This is from Hunnasgiriya.

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

aiyoo..i was actually thinking of going to watch that movie over the weekend if i get bored and find nothing to do.... was it so bad? damn!

Feather man said...

Dear Lady. I dont think its appropriate to call it BAD. But I think its useless. They have a quite possible story line but created blood and gore intentionally and its a bit overdone I think.