Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I’am feeling so “Hospitalastic” this month. I know I know its not a word that u can find in the world most fucking big dictionary even. Check my reason for me being so hospitalastic.

1. I was in “Apollo” with spine problem for 8 days in a row

2. After I got discharged one of my fellow worker got the flu so went to see him to “Sulaimans”

3.While on a party last Saturday night a friend of mine got a chest pain and admitted to ICU at “Delmon hospital” and he discharged only today so had few visits there.

4.Then again I went to “Apollo” for a check up on the spine progress on last Monday.

5.Last night I had to go to “Durdons hospital” with my girl since she was not feeling wel but luckily it was not much.

6.Today another friend of mine is admitted to “Navaloka hospital’ with fever so it’s a potential visit very soon.

At the moment I’am thinking how the hell I was managing this month will all these hospital visits. I don’t know guys I’am feeling so “Hospitalastic”!!!

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

one place i hate to be in is hospitals!!!! im amazed that u actually managed all that..:) so hw wud u feel the next time u step into a hospital? i wud hate it to the core...

Feather man said...

It was a place even I hated for a long time. But now after all these I feel like its a place just like some other place. Any way its a better place than any other place in that case since you can save ur self by going there ha ha.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Machang !! U serious >!?!? I had be at appolo cos a relative had a spine problem. then durdans cos another is suffering from a severe flu. and one more on friday for a surgery! Crap man.. this week is horrible !!

Feather man said...

Oh year man I'am very serious.Hope every ones doing ok now. My friends they are thankfully.