Saturday, October 14, 2006

6280 Migration

I got to write about this!! I changed my phone. I bought a 6280 last week. I was using a 6600 for some time now and thought its time to move on. And before writing this I used 6280 with its full set of features for about a week now. So here are a few little factors (Without technical specs) about it if you’re getting board of reading long reviews on Cnet!!!

Looks -Looks awesome. Not so small and not so big this makes it very handy.

Screen -Screen thin but tall than 6600 with boost of clarity. The contrast and the saturations are well balanced. Pitch resolution quality. (Impressive!!)

Key pad -Handy keypad on the top part. The slide out key pad has enough space too but some times a little confusion can come up with cancel and clear buttons since those two are aligned right in beside each other.

Camera -2 mp with white balance, zoom and flash. No autos focus option.

Reception -I use dialog and it’s pretty good. Some times the signals drop out in some place where my previous phone was not.

Speed -Not Symbian so it’s damn pretty fast. (I used Symbian before so I feel the speed baby)

3G -Works well.

And finally this is how it looks. Oh no don’t get confused that hand is not mine!




8 comments:

Lady divine said...

hey FM....hw r ya? btw cool fone..i too wanted to get one of those...hw much did it cost? i've been using a 6230i since last yr and i think it's time i changed it....provided i can afford it. wat makes me feel sad is that i bought this fone for 40,000 bucks last yr and when the prices fo slashing down it makes me feel sad...:( i still love my fone tho.... but im in for a change..:) thanks for the details.. there's a N series of that version as well, isn't it?

Feather man said...

Hay Deviine. Im doing fine. 6230i is a phone which took a huge fame in a less amount of time so the price went down dramatically to that. Nowwa days most of the phones are like that sadly. The phone makers them selves are introducing more models faster and purposely loose grounds for the older ones.

My phone cost me 34k. Some say its a good price since usually its around that much in Sigapore and about 37 in SL.

N series stuff are good but Nokia is still trying to cope up with the speed and the other small issues around them. Its symbian based and there are applications which overload the capacity of the phone which makes it very slow and unstable. There is a little difference between the N series and the rest if you really look close on the features.

Happy shopping!!

Lady divine said...

thanks for the info..:) don't think i'l get a phone ryt nw..maybe in a month or two... gosh im so loaded with work today and my shoulder / collar bone area is killing me!

Feather man said...

Well If you want any leads let me know. I know how u must be feeling. My spine is not the way it was earlier. TC.

Lady divine said...

wat happened to ur spine?

Feather man said...

You can read all about it here

http://featherlife.blogspot.com/2006/09/apollo-chapter-days-of-pain.html

Lady divine said...

oh gosh..im so sorry. it's pretty serious. spine of all other things is very dangerous. u can also face after effects in your later years.pls do take good care of urself FM. I cant even imagine what the pain must be like..

Feather man said...

Yes Divine the pain was there. More than the physical pain the feeling of not beeing able to do some things I used to do was more painful. But I think I will recover in another few months break. Thank you.