Friday, October 06, 2006

They walk among us

These are some funny yet relastic instances of how some people take things in to their brains. I recieved this on email.


Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old, still working fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying:"Free to good home. You want it, you take it". For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal. It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50". The next day someone stole it.


My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?" I explained that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned.


While working at a Pizza Parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding."Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.

Yep, They Walk Among Us too.They walk among us, and reproduce!

3 comments:

Lady divine said...

that was good...:) cant believe ppl can actually go to such extents... But there are times when such situations really annoy me as well, coz the ppl talking don't pause to really think for a minute!

Feather man said...

Well its called 'tupe light syndrome' ha ha. U must be knowing it by the name.

Lady divine said...

like DUH!!;) hehehee