Wednesday, June 07, 2006

These days are quite hectic. One of my colleague and a friend has passed away 2 days back and that’s the main reason. To attend to that work and office work all together gave me little time to sleep so I guess I’m kind of getting tired. I was at that place last night also till about 1am and the funeral is today so hoping to drop by in the afternoon.

Sleep is some thing which I’am very prompt of and I need it at least 7 hours. The duration of required sleep change from person to person and for me it’s that much. But I wake up fresh and machine runs good if its 8 hours continuous. So I try maximum to get 8 hours sleep every day. When some one is use to sleep for some hour period like that and if he looses sleep that cumulate as a sleep debt in the memory. This sleep debt should be fulfilled at least once a week for the system to recover. I may sound crazy but its scientifically proven. So If I sleep 6 hours for 3 days a week I sleep 3 hours extra on a week end maybe in the morning or day time and I really know that it helps. Since I dot my work out and stuff on schedule that is a must for me.

No comments: