Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Competition time

I entered for the first photography contest yesterday. Wild life photographer 2006 organized by Wild life association combined with NTB. I gave 10 of my best photographs according to the categories requested and all of them were printed for the fist time. Well the prints sure do looks awesome than on the pc monitor and it’s the magical touch of the traditional methods.

Some new projects coming up in the office and seems like I have some role to play from my division. I manage to continue my workouts and hobbies among all these and some times the day starts and ends in a jiffy. Coming to office at 7 am and leaving at 7 pm is not actually some thing that can be done every day with the same interest and joy. But I never blame my work for it. It all depends on how I balance things and never letting one side to get heavy is the key to success.

No comments: