Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fanaa night

















Went to watch “Fanaa” yesterday night. The movie was good and the place was almost house full. It was after ages I went for a night movie since I’am very much used to stay at home after 5 and sit back and relax with my plasma and the theater system. Came home late and after some text chats with my girly went to sleep around 2am. And up at 7and back in office.

It’s a gloomy, lazy Sunday so I’am sleep walking. Nothing comes to my mind which interests me other than checking out some new software’s I bought to test DVD cloning. Seems some is pretty good. I got some copy protected dvd9 stuff so I wanted to keep a backup of it and was running like a dog to see how I can do it. Nero didn’t support it so went software hunting at MC yesterday. Thanks to the piracy every where I got a heap of stuff for few bucks.

No comments: