Saturday, June 17, 2006

Experimenting with light

It’s another boring week gone by without “TV”. Well any way since there was less entertainment at home I finished reading some magazines which was pending on my table for some time and managed to clear up around 700 photos I took on the last deep down south tour. That was the first set of pics I took from my Canon eos350d which is my first SLR. The results were awesome and I’am totally happy with it.

Apart from that I did some experimental black and white portrait conversions and some table top photography using a table lamp and some tiny objects like a model car and a gold chain. They too came out good and hoping to purchase some good table top photography kit and studio light system too in the near future. Then me the man can experiment more with portraits and get in to some fine art photography. Well all my dreams do come true so why not this hak hak.

No new movies to watch too in town so loafing around is not much possible these days. Might drop in to MC today to check out some magazines and DVD’s.

1 comment:

Ang-ang said...

yeah you're so cool find an alternative in watching tvc