Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reson to get angry!!

Forget Fanaa, forget DVD’s I’am pissed now. These 3 wheel drivers drives me crazy (well they drive like crazy that's some thing else). With the recent fuel price hikes these buggers are really enjoying. When the fuel goes up in 5 bucks the 3wheel charge goes up by 10 or 20 bucks. As if the machine needs another two or three extra liters to run after the fuel price went up. My foot!!

So finally I decided to invest on a bike. Well I’am not at all a vehicle person. I don’t have license and I never owned a transport in my life other than a mountain bicycle. Since I don’t have license My only savior is the mopad. Ya ya I know it can’t speed and its small and all. Who cares!! I only have to travel 3 km to office so why should I need a 450cc beast.

Oh by the way my TV is on repair at LG for some heat problem. So it's almost like a house without a wife as oldies says. (Well I don’t actually need a wife but I need a TV) This is my TV if your wondering why I’am so upset. On top of that the CBNsat buggers has got screwed too so even the TV comes back I'll be left with DVD's only.



2 comments:

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

man i wudnt be upset, I'D BE FREAKING MOURNING THE MISSING OF THT BEAUTY. tht is one piece of techno i wish to get ma hands(one of those lil kids dreams of wanting big boys toys) heheh :D whos wht techno n the price rise it be wud in ma ages...

Unknown said...

Yeah machang. I'm totally in this one. with lots of efforts Abans replaced the machine and the new one works like a baby (still).