Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Living day to day

Life has gone through minor and major changes for the last few years for all the living beings on this planet. Not to mention the evolution of technology and the high speed information super high way has made life’s easier as we all may see it. My life two has changed for good from bad. Maybe I would have ended up in worse but with my karma and my luck I stand here today as a free sole typing this blog looking back at what I have done and trying to learn some thing from it.

Admitting that the life is short and I also will be perished one day as all born has made me rethink my life and change routes 2 years back. I listened to my inner voice and saw that what happen around has very little to do with me and what's happening in side in me is my creator and the destroyer. With lot of help from Buddhism and self research I gain a fresh view of life and living.

Now I live in peace with all knowing that all the same and respect knowing that every body should be respected. Tears, sadness and the worse the death teach me lessons while smiles, laughs and joy keep me going. May be it.

1 comment:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

I agree with you on many things you have said.. but to me life is not short.. Life, brother is the longest thing one human being could ever go through! There is nothing longer that one man can do. Yet life.. can be cut short unexpectedly.. For this i enjoy every moment in life as it exists naturally. The best way is to be alert to your surroundings and be at peace with it. To come to terms is to understand. And for me understanding means that i do not have to forcibly convince myself of anything nor does anyone else :) Buddhism helps a lot.. the teachings of buddhism.. and i know that thru experience! Keep up the blog dude!