Thursday, August 31, 2006

What are u doin ? Just Blogging.

Well some times I wonder if any one reads my Blogg actually lol. Even my girl and my friends don’t know that I write this. Why I failed or rather hesitate to tell them that is, they may not be actually interested reading. She will read ya but she already knows most of the things going in my head. When it comes to my fiends they are a bunch of lazy f..ers which thinks life is all about f..ing and f…ing I wonder why guys are so much in to this thing. Well I really don’t point finger at any one in particular since 3 fingers will point at me automatically. For a guys eye Big booties and jugs is the ultimate measurement to measure how worthy a woman is at a glance.

I watched “Tumbsucker” last night. When I watched the trailer I thought it was a comedy. But believe me its much more serious than that. Its nothing much but a collection of happening of a life of a 17 year old suffers from some mental ( I don’t know what ever) things and sucks his thumb. But there is a deeper meaning to the movie than that which may run in to any ones teenage life including mine. Watch it when ur fully awake and fit enough to be silent and pump some thing to the brains. If not forget this and watch WWF instead.

I will Wright soon.

3 comments:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Sometiems i blog just to get my thoughts down.. helps me think.. admire and appreciate what ever it is. If you just want ppl to read ur blog then you should write what interests them.. thats what most of the blogs do.. all politics and cbn sat.. i can't care more than average for anything like that.

Sometimes i've learnt that talking and asking questions help learn other view points for any situation.

hence similarly blogs do the same.. they show me that everyone thinks differently :)

I gain experience from other ppls experiences, emotions.. you know the whole deal :D Looking from anothers eyes while wearing their shoes :D

Feather man said...

I agree on your point Mr.evil. I dont read much bloggs either coz of few reasons. One is the fact of time of caurse. Its always limited. Secondly they dont interest me much as u said. I'am not much in to too serious stuff in life as I thinks it should be a feather after all. How ever Blogg helps me to relax and think of things in a much clear state.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

you're right :) if life were only simple and moving at a pace in which we can enjoy and sence every moment. I capture photographs cos i realised the world is not going to wait for me! lol!