Sunday, August 27, 2006

SAG and KANK!!!

South Asian games were super. Since as Sri Lankans we don’t get to see such huge events unfold in our own grounds it was worth being there. Needless to say that the place was amazingly crowded and the noise was almost making me deaf. I had my beloved camera and the lenses with me so managed to sneak up behind the official media stand and take some pics which I will remember as my first sport photo shoot. Here is two for the record



Sunday was KANK day. If you wonder what that is its not some thing like TGIF. It’s “Kabi Alvida Naa Kehna”. Since the movie started at 10.30 am and finished at 2pm (Holy moly) I decided that I should call the day by its name it self. The movie was good actually. Yash Johar is the youths film maker in India at the moment with Kuch Kuch hotha hai , Koi mil gaya kind of super hits under his belt.

No comments: