Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gevi giys sathi anthaya.


48 hours of my long and short life has passed by on this weekend also. Noting much that I have gained except for 2 new movies and some new experience working with RAW image files.

Watched superman returns at the MC and boy that was better than I expected. Since it earned only $ 10 million on the US box office opening weekend I thought it might suck. But then again the fault is with the opening weekend it self coz “Pirate of the Caribbean’s-dead mans chest” has drawn the whole America to theaters and earned super $ 250million in two days leaving “Superman-Returns” with empty seats. Well Pirates are still famous than Superman these days in that case.

The other one was “Good night and Good luck”. A story of a CBS new broadcaster who struggle to give justice for a navy personnel, who was charged for communist activities in the 1950s. Directory by George Clooney and nominated for Oscars last year the movie was what I expected. Completely done in Black and white and with complicated language it was a different kind of stuff than the day to day car chases and double barrel pump shot guns.

My girl is not feeling very well after the Nuwaraeliya chapter and one of my relations has passed away in kaluthara are another two short news. So till I write again “Good night and good luck”.

No comments: