Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lucky number Slevin and the SAG

I recommend “Lucky number Slevin”. Yes and I mean it. The movie may start as a series of events which is not relevant to each other but gradually cultivate in to a piece complicated puzzle and then in a to a simple yet powerful solution to it. Josh Harnet is powerful and the newly skinny looked Bruce Willys is neutral.

Today is Saturday and at last I got some tickets and the interest to visit the South Asian Games. Matter of fact I live in front of the Sugathadasa Stadium and I hear the noise coming out of it ever day. Honestly speaking some time I got really annoyed when it disturbed me while I was watching serious drama kind of movies at home.

So I’am ready with charged batteries and changed lenses to take some snaps of the events. Not to mention I won’t be able to make it to full close up but then again a try is worth than nothing.

2 comments:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Loved the movie! I've been taking time to watch movies i've missed in the last year! Thank god for pirate copies :D lol :) Munich was great as well!

Feather man said...

Oh ya. Munich is worth watching. Master piece from a master him self.