Sunday, September 03, 2006

Miami Vice


Another Sunday passed by. Some time spent and office and major time spent on movies. Watched 2 movies which were completely different to one another. First its was “Miami Vice”, which is strong in violence and action/thriller now showing at Savoy cinema. The second was “Golamaal” an Indian comedy filled with eye cracking colorful songs and unrealistic comedy scenes on DVD. Its quite strange coz I happened to like them both and that happens rarely on a same day. Miami Vice was indeed up to my expectations and from the day I watched teaser trailer of that few months ago I was counting my fingers to see it. Sad to say the copy which is showing at the theater was a bit grainy and color washed like. I don’t know if it was an error occurred for that particular show time but I noticed it pretty much. How ever since the movies was thumping that was not much noticed after a while.

Today seems to be a busy day. I have few interviews to attend and that would be my last recruit for this year.

No comments: