Sunday, July 30, 2006

Knuckles here I come

At last I have great news. I’ll be on the Knuckles Mountains again by end of this week via Mathale. The place was confirmed and booked so now it’s only a matter of going and snapping hell of a lot of landscape photos.

I purchased a Canon 75-300mm Zoom lens last Saturday and that was what I was lacking all these days. So now I have zoom power, battery power aaaand space power to go on a shoot without worrying of electricity or memory space for few days. Gosh I’am thrilled even thinking of it.

Last night was quite a change since I went out for dinner with my girly. Usually on Sunday night I stay at home and watch a movie or some thing. We went to Crescat food court and that place was packed with eaters and smokers. Smoking is some thing I hate after I quit a year back. Now I can’t stand the smoke and it gives me headaches. So I had no intention to hang out for long there and was out the minute we finished dinner.

1 comment:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Thanks a lot for the info on the camera dude! Helped a hell of a lot!!