Thursday, July 27, 2006

Future Digital artist

Seems like my next photo shoots where about it quite uncertain. I booked the Lunugamwehera forest department tourist bungalow but it seems there is a water crisis the booking got cancelled. Now they are looking for an alternative place to replace me and my team. The final word will come on Monday and if there is no suitable place left I have to hurry up and find a place to lodge since the plan is falling end of next week.

In the mean time I’am working on some Photoshop CS2 total training program to polish my Photoshop skills. I have this likeness and talent to draw from my childhood and after I left school there was very less time left for me to get involved in them. I tried few times to get in to digital painting but it didn’t work very well. Some times in to 3D graphics and digital illustrations interested me. After working with photoshop for a long period and self studying it with the help of online and magazine tutorials I developed quite a skill to work in that application. That was a major leap for me when I started seriously shooting photographs and my first mode was digital. True I have done photos in film but they were when I was just curious. But the real turning point occurred while I was working with my basic point and shoot Sony cyber shot camera. So Photoshop was a savior and a master craftsman who came to my rescue when I was craving to make my images more and more professional.

Among my latest interest one is to start on illustrating again and this time on PC. Once I owned a cheep graphic tablet but I didn’t like it much. So maybe this time I can invest on some “Real” graphic gear and jump start my drawing era again. Being creative is no magic for me but I wanna do it in style, The digital way.

No comments: