Sunday, July 23, 2006

Time and space

Phew! I think the longest days of my recent pass ended on last Saturday with my girls return. Well I must apologies for writing about her all these days and I’ll give it a break now. She’s back and I’am happy and let the life flow towards its original route.

By the way I got some accessories for my Canon from Singapore. My girl has done a decent job collecting what I have specified. Below is the list of stuff I got down. If you wonder what those are exactly there is a little description too J

Portable digital partner - a portable HD with 40GB space compatible to transfer data and photos from flash memory cards like SD, CF. Since memory cards cost hell now it’s better to buy one of these and transfer the data to this than spending on more space on cards.

Remote shutter - This device can take a picture or release the shutter of the camera remotely. Good in case where long exposures are required.

Batter pack NB2-LH - This is a high capacity batter pack for Canon – eos350d which is about 6 times powerful of the original kit battery.

Battery grip BG-E3
-This is a grip to fix under the camera with extra batteries. Very handy to have a stronger grip and to have extra powered stored. Can hold 2 NB2-LH batteries or 6 AA batteries.

So now I can go on shooting for longer periods without worrying of battery power and storage space. What a relief !!

1 comment:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Ohhhhh dude.. you got too much experience with camers :D I am looking for a point n shoot simple camera.. High ISO / Black n white effect should be there / Something with about 5mp is fine.. Do you know any good models? I had a sony t11 but the flash broke in it.. lemme know if you can! Thanks!