Monday, October 08, 2007

CRASHED!

I never thought that I have to put this blog post right after posting about my new car. Well as you can see its history now. Sadly on last Saturday the most unfortunate thing had happened and it got hit by a train at a suburb place to Colombo. Since I was out of town it was driven by one of my friend which ended up pretty bad. There were 5 passengers in the car and one lost his life proving the fatality of the crash and the immense force which the train brought upon the metal cage. The other 4 passengers were taken to hospital and 1 remains in a bit serious situation until now. The vehicle is condemned and still held by the police which will take some time to release.

When I heard the news I was stunned and took some time to actually realize the gravity of the situation the most tiresome steps which comes as aftermath of the split second mistake. There are so many things to do and many procedures to follow just to recover the loss of the vehicle but more than that the lost life and the ruined family pressure my mind than any thing. This situation is not some thing which I expected to happen in any way and now since it had there is a great deal of damage in every direction I look.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry is all i can say..

Lady divine said...

It is a terrible shock... I feel sorry for those who were in the car... and for your loss too...
and yes, I'd feel awful if this had happened to me.. to hear that someone was killed this way...

Gosh... i'm at a loss for words....
I guess it was meant to happen...
In this situation, I'd probably have thought, why didn't I just leave my car at home and not give it to a friend and taken care of my own problems... sigh! shit happens...

lets hope the problems would be solved soon...

Lady divine said...

and if there is anything at all that I can do to help, pls do let me know...

Thackshila said...

holy crap mate!!! what the hell were they up to??? gosh... i sure hope the rest of the guys will recover!!! thats one good reason NEVER to give ur car to someone who is not a very careful driver!! anyways... shit mate.. i reallyd do feel for u... i'll be devestated if that happened to my wheels... i know u and how u take care of ur things... well... shit happens.. thats how life is i suppose.. try to take things easy.. just be happy that u were not in that car... as for ur friends.. may they recover soon.. and ur things with insuarence and all settle...

Mr.Pitbull said...

Hey I am really sorry to hear the whole story bro and to say the truth I waa shocked when I read the heading and saw the pics

well everything happens for a reason and this was meant to be i guess

just do your best to get over this
and if u need any help or a friend to talk to do not hesitate to ask

tc and all the best

~Peace~

Unknown said...

Lost : Yeah mate. Bad times.

Divine: Thanks for the words. Lots to do yet glad that there are people who are really helpful.

Thaks: Thanks buddy. What amazes me is that this guy is a good driver and I trust him. some thing went wrong there and now so many are in a mess.

Disease: Every minute on the road is a risk mate. Things change in a sec. Thanks for the words.

Lady divine said...

Anytime FM...:-)
will help in anyway I can...